- The project “Toward market-based skills for sustainable energy efficient construction – TRAINEE”, being part of the European “Horizon 2020” program and the European Union initiative for capacity building and promotion of skills in the construction sector, continuously works toward achieving its primary goal – development of qualified workforce, prepared to tackle the challenges of sustainable energy efficient construction and stimulates a rise in the market value of the required skills, pointed out Jadranka Arizankovska, senior advisor at the Economic Chamber of Macedonia, at a press conference.
The digital transformation changes the operation process of the companies from every branch of the economy, making it drastically different from 20 or 30 years ago. In a situation where certain sectors partially base their development on new technologies, knowledge, innovations and IT tools, the construction yet remains one of the least digitized sectors.
A training of professional and technical staff will be conducted through the project “Toward market-based skills for sustainable energy efficient construction” (TRAINEE), part of the Work Program for “Secure, clean and efficient energy” under the call for “Energy efficiency” EE-2016-2017, for installing photovoltaics and thermal collectors with the aim of increasing the energy efficiency of the buildings.
Improving the skills of the construction workers to construct energy efficient buildings is one of the priorities of the project “Toward market-based skills for sustainable energy efficient construction” (TRAINEE), part of the Work Program for “Secure, clean and efficient energy” under the call for “Energy Efficiency” EE-2016-2017 from the “Horizon 2020” program.
Starting from 17 June 2019, as part of the Project “Toward market-based skills for sustainable energy efficient construction” (TRAINEE), a training of professional and technical staff for installing photovoltaic systems and thermal collectors will be conducted.
- BULDING THE COMPETITIVE CAPABILITIES FOR THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN THE CONSTRUCTION SECTOR VIA THE PROJECT “TOWARD MARKET-BASED SKILLS FOR SUSTAINABLE ENERGY EFFICIENT CONSTRUCTION” (TRAINEE)
- BIM TOOL FOR DIGITALIZATION OF THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
- AWARDED CERTIFICATES FOR DESIGNING AND INSTALLING SYSTEMS OF RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES IN BUILDINGS IN MACEDONIA
- CERTIFICATES FOR DESIGNING AND INSTALLING SUSTAINABLE ENERGY EFFICIENT CONSTRUCTION